MCITP: Desktop Administrator Windows 7
This certification is intended for IT Professionals who are interested in specializing in Windows 7 desktop and application deployments and managing the desktop environments for large organizations. People attending this training could be support technicians or currently in deployment roles and are looking at taking the next step in their career or enhancing their skills in the areas of planning and deploying Windows 7 desktops.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Prepare to deploy Windows 7 business desktops.
- Assess and resolve application compatibility issues with Windows 7.
- Determine the most appropriate method to deploy Windows 7 based upon specific business requirements.
- Design a standard Windows 7 image by assessing and evaluating the business requirements.
- Deploy Windows 7 by using WAIK.
- Deploy Windows 7 by using WDS.
- Deploy Windows 7 by using Lite Touch Installation.
- Deploy Windows 7 by using Zero Touch Installation.
- Migrate user state by using Windows Easy Transfer and User State Migration Tool 4.0.
- Design, configure, and manage the Windows 7 client environment.
- Plan and deploy applications and updates to Windows 7 client computers.
- Plan and deploy Windows 7 by using LTI. (Lab-Only Module)
- CompTIA Network +
- MCP in any of the previous version of Microsoft Client Operating System
- Pre-course Technical evaluation
- Training by Certified subject matter experts
- Hands-on Training for all concepts
- Group discussion and labs
- Microsoft Press courseware
- Exam voucher *
- Trainer assistance available all the time for one-to-one tutoring
- Monique Exam Preparation – your gateway to certification
- Monique Certification Guarantee *
- Free Wi-Fi internet in the training centre
*Only applicable to Boot camp training. Certification guarantee and exam voucher are not included for normal classroom training.
For Locations, Schedule and Cost please CALL or complete the following form: