MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010
This certification is for a Messaging Generalist responsible for the maintenance and administration of the Exchange servers in an enterprise environment. Day to day, the candidate typically installs and manages Exchange Server 2010 and manages users, mailboxes, security, servers, and databases by using Exchange Server 2010. The candidate might also monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2010.
This Messaging Administrator 2010 training course will provide knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 messaging environment and you’ll explore the critical new features from a real-world perspective. You will learn to deploy Exchange Server 2010 servers in various roles, including Mailbox role and Client Access role, you will learn to manage message transport and also learn how to design high availability of various roles of Exchange Server 2010. It will also provide guidelines; best practices and considerations that will help you optimize an Exchange Server 2010 deployment.
- MCITP: Server Administrator /MCSA OR
- MCITP: Enterprise Administrator/MCSE OR
- MCTS: Active Directory 2008
- Pre-course Technical evaluation
- Training by Certified subject matter experts
- Hands-on Training for all concepts
- Group discussion and labs
- Microsoft Press courseware
- Exam voucher *
- Trainer assistance available all the time for one-to-one tutoring
- Monique Exam Preparation – your gateway to certification
- Monique Certification Guarantee *
- Free Wi-Fi internet in the training centre
*Only applicable to Boot camp training. Certification guarantee and exam voucher are not included for normal classroom training.
For Locations, Schedule and Cost please CALL or complete the following form: