MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician
Candidates for this exam support end users who run Microsoft Windows 7 in a corporate environment. They should have experience using applications that are included with the operating system, such as productivity applications used in a corporate environment and Microsoft Office applications.
Candidates should be able to resolve operating system issues by telephone, email, connecting to an end user’s system remotely, or by visiting an end user’s desktop. They should have a working knowledge of operating in an Active Directory domain environment.
Skills required for the MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician certification include the ability to:
- Manage workflow.
- Install and configure desktop operating systems and applications.
- Troubleshoot the desktop operating system, desktop applications, and desktop networking and connectivity.
- Install and configure hardware devices and drivers (including mobile and personal devices).
- Troubleshoot hardware devices and drivers (including mobile and personal devices).
- Escalate complex issues to the appropriate administrator (for example, server administrator, network administrator, or desktop configuration administrator).
- Install and test department-specific and line-of-business (LOB) applications on end-user computers.
- Change desktop configurations as needed.
- Re-image desktops as needed.
- Operational knowledge of any Microsoft Client Operating System
- Pre-course Technical evaluation
- Training by Certified subject matter experts
- Hands-on Training for all concepts
- Group discussion and labs
- Microsoft Press courseware
- Exam voucher *
- Trainer assistance available all the time for one-to-one tutoring
- Monique Exam Preparation – your gateway to certification
- Monique Certification Guarantee *
- Free Wi-Fi internet in the training centre
*Only applicable to Boot camp training. Certification guarantee and exam voucher are not included for normal classroom training.
For Locations, Schedule and Cost please CALL or complete the following form: