The Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice (CCNA® Voice) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to administer a voice network. The Cisco® CCNA Voice certification confirms that the required skill set for specialized job roles in voice technologies such as voice technologies administrator, voice engineer, and voice manager. It validates skills in VoIP technologies such as IP PBX, IP telephony, handset, call control, and voicemail solutions.
The CCNA Voice Certification enterprise option assesses skills and knowledge related to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.0 (CUCM) 6.0. It is typically employed by large organizations such as governments, large companies, and colleges. The CVOICE #642-436 exam will be required for this option.
The CCNA Voice Certification commercial option assesses skills and knowledge related to the Cisco CallManager Express (CME) and Cisco Unity Express (CUE) solutions typically used by medium and small organizations such as companies with less than 2,000 employees, retail businesses, and small school districts. The IIUC exam #640-460 will be required for this option.
CCNA Voice Prerequisites:
- Valid Cisco CCNA certification
- Pre-course Technical evaluation
- Training by Certified subject matter experts
- Hands-on Training for all concepts
- Group discussion and labs
- Microsoft Press courseware
- Exam voucher *
- Trainer assistance available all the time for one-to-one tutoring
- Monique Exam Preparation – your gateway to certification
- Monique Certification Guarantee *
- Free Wi-Fi internet in the training centre
*Only applicable to Boot camp training. Certification guarantee and exam voucher are not included for normal classroom training.
For Locations, Schedule and Cost please CALL or complete the following form: