CCNP Security certification program is aligned specifically to the job role of the Cisco Network Security Engineer responsible for Security in Routers, Switches, Networking devices and appliances, as well as choosing, deploying, supporting and troubleshooting Firewalls, VPNS, and IDS/IPS solutions for their networking environments.
CCNP Security Prerequisites:
- Valid Cisco CCNA Security certification
- Pre-course Technical evaluation
- Training by Certified subject matter experts
- Hands-on Training for all concepts
- Group discussion and labs
- Microsoft Press courseware
- Exam voucher *
- Trainer assistance available all the time for one-to-one tutoring
- Monique Exam Preparation – your gateway to certification
- Monique Certification Guarantee *
- Free Wi-Fi internet in the training centre
*Only applicable to Boot camp training. Certification guarantee and exam voucher are not included for normal classroom training.
For Locations, Schedule and Cost please CALL or complete the following form: